Registering Out of Province COVID-19 Vaccinations in the Ontario COVID-19 Vaccination System
Follow the steps below to register your out of province vaccination:
Step 1: Gather the following documentation in regards to your vaccine.
- Photo or scanned copy of your QR code.
- If you have received a vaccine in a location that does not provide QR codes you may send in the original proof of vaccination. Please note this may result in a longer processing time.
- If not listed on your proof of vaccination, please provide the following information:
- Your name
- Vaccine Product
- Vaccine Lot #
- Date & Time of Vaccine Administration
- Which arm vaccine was given in
- Name of who administered the vaccine
- Clinic attended and contact information
- Proof of travel (hotel/accommodation booking, flight receipt etc.)
Step 2: Gather information for us to create your client profile.
- Identification Type and Number (Passport, Birth Certificate, Driver’s License)
- Date of Birth
- Contact Information
- Health Card Number if you are an Ontario resident
Step 3: Follow the instructions for securely sending your information to the Grey Bruce Health Unit.
*Add information from PDF “Securely sending COVID Clinic info to GBHU”
Step 4: A GBHU staff member will reach out to advise that your out of province vaccinations are now in the Ontario system. Please note this may take up to 5 business days