Getting Your COVID-19 Vaccine
Public Health-run COVID-19 vaccine clinics are taking place each week this summer in communities throughout Grey and Bruce counties. The Grey Bruce Health Unit is also collaborating with its partners at GO-VAXX to hold both indoor GO-VAXX COVID-19 clinics and clinics aboard the GO-VAXX bus across the area. Visit our online vaccine schedule for more details, including eligibility criteria, and continue checking this page for information on our fall vaccine clinic plans.
COVID-19 vaccines are also available at many pharmacy locations and via primary care providers. Please do not call the Health Unit to try to book your appointment.
Who is eligible?
- As of July 28, 2022, first or second doses for children aged six months to under five years.
- First or second doses for children, youth and adults ages five and older
- First booster dose (third dose) for those 18 years of age or older, three months (84 days) after a second dose.
- First booster dose (third dose) for those age 12-17 at least six months (168 days) after a second dose.
- Second booster (fourth dose) for anyone age 18+ at a recommended interval of five months (140 days) after your first booster (third dose)
- Recommendations for special populations may vary.
- Individuals who are immunocompromised and completed a three-dose primary series can get a booster (fourth dose) and second booster (fifth dose). As of July 28, 2022 this includes immunocompromised youth aged 12 to 17.
Select pharmacies offer COVID-19 vaccination appointments for those who are eligible. Find out more about participating pharmacies and how to make an appointment here:
Find a Pharmacy
Select primary care providers will be administering the COVID-19 vaccine. Individuals who are interested in booking their COVID-19 vaccine appointment with their primary care provider should contact their primary care provider to confirm that they are offering COVID-19 vaccines. Participating primary care providers will use their own appointment booking systems, not the provincial portal.