Case counts and vaccine data is taken from GBHU Epidemiological Reports as of 23:59 hrs, January 18, 2022:
All data is preliminary and subject to change. Future situation reports will be updated accordingly.
35 new case(s) reported in past 24 hours in Grey Bruce
5082 confirmed cases
233 active case(s)
4816 resolved cases
confirmed local active case(s) hospitalized in Grey Bruce due to COVID-19
- 3 confirmed case from Grey Bruce is hospitalized outside of Grey Bruce due to COVID-19
- +1 death related to a Grey Bruce resident that acquired the infection and was treated outside of Grey Bruce
- +7 death related to a Grey Bruce resident that acquired the infection in Grey Bruce however passed away outside of Grey Bruce
- Local and Provincial data may not align as cases with unconfirmed cause of death are not included above but are included in the Provincial data
286 cases reported in health care workers; reports healthcare workers living in Grey Bruce and working both in and outside Grey Bruce.
The Grey Bruce Health Unit covid-19 vaccination program plan
- 336,918 doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered in Grey and Bruce to date
0 facility(ies) in COVID-19 outbreak. reported in hospitals
11 facility(ies) in COVID-19 outbreak. reported in long-term care / retirement homes