211 Report a Bad Drug

211 Report a Bad Drug

This process is for people to report unexpected bad reactions to non-prescribed drugs in Grey and Bruce Counties. It will take about 5 minutes to complete. If someone is having a bad reaction now, get medical help now. This process is not for prescribed drugs – if someone had a bad reaction to a prescribed drug, they should call the prescriber right away.

This process was created by community partners worried about drugs causing unwanted reactions. Any unregulated or illegal drug could be cut with something toxic, and reporting here is the only way to share about people’s experiences. These reports are shared with local partners so they can let people using drugs know about potential hazards.

Reports you make here are totally anonymous. No personal information will be collected. The police do not use this information for investigations or enforcement, this reporting process is only used to share information so people can keep themselves safe.  If you feel that this should be reported to the police, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or your local police station.

  • Incident Report

  • - -

  • Do you need Naloxone, if yes refer client to the health unit or nearest pharmacy or visit https://www.ontario.ca/page/get-naloxone-kits-free


Share this page