Schools, Child Care Centres And Camps

Schools, child care centres and camps for kids have an important role to play in keeping kids healthy and safe. These settings are also required to report infectious and communicable diseases and outbreaks to Public Health.

Child Care Centres and Summer Camps can report illnesses or outbreaks by calling 519-376-9420 ext. 6, or by faxing the School Absenteeism Reporting Due to Illness Form to 519-376-4152.


Schools can report illness or outbreaks by contacting their School Health Nurse, or by faxing the form listed above.


Disease Information


Increased Illness Absenteeism and Outbreak Information


General Infection Prevention and Control Information



Share this page