We invite you to explore, experience, and live in Grey and Bruce Counties!
The safe, friendly community of Owen Sound and the smaller towns in Grey and Bruce are excellent places to raise a family. This rural small-town life is available only a short distance from the busy urban centres of Toronto, London and Barrie.
Grey and Bruce Counties offer an abundance of recreational opportunities! Don’t miss the dramatic waterfalls, picturesque sunsets and sandy beaches. Relax anywhere along the 850 km of coastline.
- Bruce and Grey Counties are bordered by Lake Huron, Georgian Bay and The Niagara Escarpment
- One National Park, three Provincial Parks, and several Conservation areas to explore
- Downhill skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing - Less than an hour drive to the Blue Mountains
- Swimming, sailing, and boating just off some of the best beaches in Ontario including a Blue Flag beach - Station Park Beach
- Kayaking and canoeing routes
- Biking and Hiking trails – including the Bruce Trail
- Many cultural experiences including:
- Cultural centres
- Historical Sites
- Art Tours and more!
Link to more local information: