Where to Find Help

Where to Find Help


Y Housing Support Program 519-371-9230

648 2nd ave East, Owen Sound

Safe n Sound Homelessness Initiative 519-470-2222

310 8th street east, Owen Sound


Bruce County Housing 519-396-3439 / 1-800-265-3022

Grey County Housing 519-376-5744 / 1-800-567-GREY


Addiction Services

Mental Health Crisis Line Grey Bruce 1-877-470-5200

ConnexOntario 1-866-531-2600

Withdrawal Management/RAAM Clinic (Rapid Access Addiction Medicine Clinic) 519-376-5666

G&B House 519-376-9495

Ontario Addiction Treatment Centre 519-371-0007

CMHA Grey Bruce Mental Health and Addiction Services 519-371-3642


Need help but not sure where to start? Call 2-1-1 or visit 211ontario.ca.


Share this page