The Ontario government, in consultation with the Chief Medical Officer of Health, has released A Plan to Safely Reopen Ontario and Manage COVID-19 for the Long-Term, which outlines the province’s gradual approach to lifting remaining public health and workplace safety measures by March 2022. - For Details please visit: Ontario Releases Plan to Safely Reopen Ontario and Manage COVID-19 for the Long-Term. The Grey Bruce Health Unit will provide any local information regarding this announcement as available.
* Vaccine Information and Clinic Schedule
* Children, Youth and COVID-19 Vaccines
* Third Dose Vaccine Rollout in Grey Bruce for Certain Immunocompromised Patients
* Proof of Vaccination in Select Settings
* Electronic/Printable Vaccine Receipt
* Ontario is currently in Step Three of the Roadmap to Reopen
* Sexual health clinics are closed temporarily. If you need birth control prescriptions or STI testing, go to nearest emergency room. For condoms, visit our office during regular hours.