Dental Health Clinics
These clinics provide the following free services:
- Appointments for enrolment into the Healthy Smiles Ontario program.
- Preventive clinic appointments to help improve dental health which may include:
- fluoride application
- sealant application
- cleaning of teeth-scaling and polishing
- brushing and flossing instruction
- First visit to a dental professional for infants turning 1 year of age.
- Dental health support and education.
Appointments can be scheduled by calling 519-376-9420/1-800-263-3456 press 8.
Clinic Locations in Grey /Bruce Counties:
Grey Bruce Health Unit(Owen Sound)
101 17th Street East
Owen Sound, Ontario
South East Grey Community Health Centre
55 Victoria Street
920 Old Durham Road
Salvation Army Building
576 Edward Street