The Bruce Grey Poverty Task Force
Visit the website for the Grey Bruce Poverty Task Force for more information.
The Poverty Task Force will reduce and eliminate poverty in our community.
The Poverty Task Force facilitates community partnerships to advocate for poverty reduction and elimination.
- Building trust and respect across community stakeholders through dialogue and purposeful partnerships.
- Understanding poverty issues and each other
- Working together to educate each other, share creative solutions and develop a common understanding of issues related to poverty.
- Working to improve lives within the community, while ensuring the services are accessible, affordable, humanitarian, equitable, and provides choice.
- Acting in partnership to leverage our community knowledge and expertise to advocate for change.
- Com(passion) for Change
- Acting with compassion to make meaningful change for individuals and families when they need it most.
- Collective Synergies
- Recognizing that our collective energies are greater than that of any individual. Individually we can do little, together we can move mountains.
- Build partnerships with key community stakeholders and networks and work together to eliminate poverty.
- Enhance our common understanding of poverty issues through solution-based research, knowledge development and information sharing.
- Create opportunities for community stakeholders to become involved in poverty elimination efforts.